Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm a 22 year old female and was thinkin of taking testosterone to grow facial hair what are th

I'm not really trying to change myself but I just got to the point where I kind of want to look like a man, I am a stud a.k.a. a lesbian. Based on what I read so far these pills cause females to loose their breast, clitoris starts to grow, voice changes and you start getting facial hair, also it will cause serioust health problems and I just want to know what are the real consequences I would have to put up with.



I'm a 22 year old female and was thinkin of taking testosterone to grow facial hair what are the consequences?

Are you a lesbian or trangender? What I guess I am asking is have you always identified yourself as a male? Or is this just something new you have discovered about yourself? I think right now you should forget the testostirone stuff and talk to a counselor so you can better figure out what will make you happy, and feel complete. Good Luck! ;-)



I'm a 22 year old female and was thinkin of taking testosterone to grow facial hair what are the consequences?

It sounds like you are doing your research. Please be sure to consult a pharmacist (sp?).



I'm a 22 year old female and was thinkin of taking testosterone to grow facial hair what are the consequences?

consequences would be people thinking you are wierd



I'm a 22 year old female and was thinkin of taking testosterone to grow facial hair what are the consequences?

Google it... I just don't understand why a female that age would do something like that to their body. I'm only 21- you're just a year older than and still consider myself young and if anything I just think you're just experimenting with your body and liked what you tried- which is that lesbian $hit- but to make a major decision like that you should really wait a few more years and make sure that is what you really want to do, because after it's done, you wont get what you lost back. Maybe a couple of years from now, or even 5-10 years from now you just might change your mind about the whole thing %26amp; find men attracted- you never know. Think about it- don't mess up what God gave you, appreaciate yourself, and love the way you are. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment