Thursday, April 26, 2012

Depilatories to remove facial hair?

I have a severe problem of shaving bumps, pimples and milia breaking out right after I shave, as in within 12-24 hours. Yes I have tried every single remedy and measure known to prevent it and nothing works, so I'm going to try a hair removal cream on my face. I have heard that it is not uncommon to use this on the face as long as it's only done about once a week. Which depilatories can I use on my face? Is there a particular brand that is good for this? And what extra measures do I need to take?



Depilatories to remove facial hair?

try Nair brand it works well for me although I use it somewhere else but I think it would work about the same. Just do a test patch somewhere else first like your leg in case you have an alergic reaction and wait 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment