Friday, April 27, 2012

I also started to shave at age 12, Mr. Davis, does facial hair make you an adult?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/12/teacher...



The attorney for the woman who crossed the border with his 13 year old student is saying the boy is not 13 but closer to 16 because he shaves. I find it that hillarious since I started shaving at 12. I am sure that sounds incredible for Americans who don't have much body hair, however, how is that any indication that this boy is not 13 but 16? The Spanish who conquered the most part of the American continent have plenty more body hair than the English. The boy is Mexican and Mexico was a Spanish colony.



I think its a ridiculous defense for an unforgivable crime. What do you think about it?



I also started to shave at age 12, Mr. Davis, does facial hair make you an adult?

Completely ridiculous!! Hell I'm 27 and I look 18, does that mean that I can still date 17yr old girls...of course not! How long will it take for these money-hungry lawyers to put away their wallets and start doing what they should be doing which is protecting citizens from real criminals...like his client! Let's reverse the roles and make this a man running across the border with a 13-14-15 yr old girl...would ANYBODY have the audacity to assume she's actually older, absolutely not!! You know what they say...if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck....



I also started to shave at age 12, Mr. Davis, does facial hair make you an adult?

Parts of Mexico have poor birth records. She was probably arguing she thought he was 16. That does not make it right and she should be punished.



I also started to shave at age 12, Mr. Davis, does facial hair make you an adult?

I too went through an early puberty and grew to adult size, with full beard and body hair when I was 12 years of age. I also retain a very youthful appearance for my age.



Personal appearance has nothing to do with the law. She molested a young boy pure and simple.



If a male teacher had run Way with a 12 year old female student thee world would be rightfully calling for her head, despite her personal appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment