Friday, April 27, 2012

Ladies; do you have facial hair?

i do and it sucks, i've tryed plucking, bleaching, hair removal lotions, stuff you see on tv. and shaving. anyone know what else to do?



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

try threading... i thread my eyebrows and my upper lip and the hair is very fine and not noticeable..i only thread about 2 week once nowadays..



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

You're not alone, I do too.



Mine is under my chin. I pluck. I don't have a lot, but I have to pluck like every 2-3 days. I have never shaved my chin, but I'm considering moving on to at-home waxing kits because I can't keep up.



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

o god, ive seen a lady with a mustache and beard, it was so nasty!!!!!



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

laser hair removal!



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

i do too



but u only have to get patient cause it goes with the time that happened to me



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

wax it! It is the only thing that makes it stay away of awhile and eventually grow in a lot less.



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

Yes, I do it sucks doesn't it? I do hair remover ever 3 weeks and if hair gets too long by then i cut it with those small, sharp scissors. DO NOT SHAVE! if u shave it will make your hair look hard and you won't look like a female



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

Hello,



I do have hair on my face. The area that really bothers me is my chin, it comes in pretty much black in that location. I have a good amount there, and I used to just trim them back. I've been having electrolysis done instead, and it seems to be working really well. It costs around $25 for a half hour treatment. What is does is electrocute the hair follicle to kill it. It takes more than one treatment to be permanent, usually around 4-6 would probably be enough. The great thing is in between treatments I don't have those black hairs to worry about. It takes about 2 and a half, to 3 weeks for them to come back. I would look into this if I was you. Make sure you go to a reputable place and make sure they are clean (I've never heard of a place not being clean, but it's good to be safe). It's not exaclty comfortable to have it done, but I think the small amount of pain is worth it. Also you can look into laser hair removal. This is quite a bit more expensive, and you do have to go in and have touch ups done after the "permanent" removal. The good thing is it isn't done on each individual hair like electrolysis. These treatments range in price depending on the location on your body. I know the chin is $135 per treatment (yikes!) and they recommend 3 to 6 treatments. You also have to have pretty dark hair and fair skin for it to work. If i Were you I would NOT shave or it will come in very thick and dark after a while (did you see that Seinfeld episode?). Anyway, I hope this helps, and good luck!



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

I am a straight guy...I think it is perfectly okay to have facial hair for women.....I have liked a girl who has a lot of facial hair too...and I think she is very pretty and cute and sexy.....



Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....there is always someone appreciates your beauty...and someone who does not...



Facial hair is okay...except beard....



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

the more you care, the worst it would be.



Just try to put hair removal lotion that really work for you, i mean it really remove the hairs from your face, keep to it every time the new one come out. Within 1/2 year it will become finer and disappear FOREVER after that. Be patient :%26gt; DON'T SHAVE..



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

Maybe you can try below website to get the information you need. It's about hair removal articles from various techniques for your second opinion.



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

I have a couple under my chin that emerged after having my children, one on my belly too.



I just pluck 'em with tweezers whenever I feel them.



Other than that I have alot of "fuzz" (fine hairs). They don't bother me because I have blond hair and you can barely see them.



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

I don't, but I wish I did. Not like a mustache or anything, but like eyebrows =D. Not saying I don't have eyebrows, but they're not as thick as I'd like them to be. And as for your question, try waxing!



Ladies; do you have facial hair?

As long as it is not blond, go with laser hair removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment