Thursday, April 26, 2012

Allergic to my boyfriend facial hair?

From the first time he use to kiss me and passing his hairy face thru my face it makes my face red and all of a sudden mosquitos like bites start to appear. I ask him to shave and when he does everything is great but once his hair start to come out really tiny it happens again. I admit, he has a dog. Which I have known and care for since she was brought as a puppy to his home and one time she was in my lap and she start scratching me and all of a sudden my arm was red. I have never been allergic to dogs just cats. I had dogs as a baby and still.



Can It be possible that I'm allergic to my bf?



Also have experience that everything he comes in my mouth( I don't swallow) (TMI...I know) I get this dots in my tongue and it kind of make my tongue acid.



Has anyone experience this? Is he sick?



Allergic to my boyfriend facial hair?

Sounds like sensitive skin to me.If you really believe that you are having allergies, you might want to see a allergist for some medicine to help you.As for when he comes in your mouth,some men do have very acidic ejaculations.Sometimes its do to the food men eat.Regardless, if the problem persist,it won't hurt for you two to see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment