Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hair growing on my face outside the facial hair boundary...?

Ever since puberty I'd say, I've grew hair everywhere on my face. Right under my eyes, on my nose, the sides of the nose, the inner cheeks part, etc. It's a real hassle because I'm scared to get my face close to anyone. It's also hard to shave them because they are angled and getting any closer would shave my eyebrows. I've read around the Internet that it was due to trans fat consumption, and I admit I ate a lot of trans fat back then but I rarely eat any trans fatty foods and still it grows. Does anyone know what's wrong? It's really hurting my social life and I don't want to try any products that will mess with my skin because it's already sensitive. It's been happening for three years... Thanks.



Hair growing on my face outside the facial hair boundary...?

our bodies are covered in hair. some of it is darker and thicker than others. if you are concerned, visit your doctor for blood tests and an exam.



Hair growing on my face outside the facial hair boundary...?

I'll have to admit that's pretty gross, but I'd see a doctor about it. It never happened to me so I wouldn't know much, but try eating alot healthier. Eat carrots, celery, and all of those other yucky foods. They might taste bad, but if it works it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment