Monday, April 16, 2012

I was told by a friend that using asthma medication causes you to grow facial hair- is that true??

She told me that medications such as Symbicort and Ventolin (which btw are used to treat asthma) cause you to grow facial hair- is that really true?



I was told by a friend that using asthma medication causes you to grow facial hair- is that true??

No, definitely not.



I was told by a friend that using asthma medication causes you to grow facial hair- is that true??

Only those steroid types will cause hair growth.. prednisolone/prednisone..



Salbutamol won't cause hair growth..



**Good question** Report It



I was told by a friend that using asthma medication causes you to grow facial hair- is that true??

Did not happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment