Saturday, April 14, 2012

I made a HUGE mistake when I began using a facial hair trimmer for women. What was I thinking? Not o

my facial hair thicker, I've began growing man hairs out of my chin. There are too many to pluck them all out. I'm in need of some advice on the best way to eliminate this situation.



I made a HUGE mistake when I began using a facial hair trimmer for women. What was I thinking? Not only is?

Don't worry -- the hair growth is hormonal and it's not the trimmer that's made it grow thicker or more extensive. The process of hair growth that led you to start trimming it has continued and got more extensive, but it would have done that anyway.



Most women will acquire some moustache growth at some point in their life, especially after age 30, but many from early teens.



If you do decide you have to do something by way of removing facial hair, then be very careful, because there's a lot of wrong "information" around.



Facial (and also body) hair on women comes about in the same way as on men because of



1) your body being sensitized, before you were even born, to testosterone -- doesn't happen to all girls, but does to many



2) your body producing high levels of testosterone



The growth rate and coarseness of the hair depends on just how much testosterone is circulating in your bloodstream.



Steer clear of bleaching -- when someone sees you against the light you'll look as if you have a glowing moustache and/or beard.



As far as removing it is concerned it's worth remembering that



* Waxing, plucking, threading, epilating all pull the hair out by the roots and where the growth is hormonally-driven can actually stimulate a dormant follicle into producing more hair quicker. They also distort the root if done repeatedly, leading to hair growing at strange angles. And you've got to let the hair grow to quite a length before you can repeat the exercise. It can also damage the skin and discolor it. Long-term use of waxing also causes bad wrinkles.



* Chemical depilatories strong enough to remove the hair are very likely to burn the skin, cause swelling and cause long-term discoloration of the skin.



* Laser is also liable to cause burning and discoloration and in any case only works effectively on a dark hair/light skin combinantion.



* Electrolysis is very liable to cause scarring and discoloration of the skin.



Which, like it or not, leaves shaving which does not damage the skin. Best done with a men's-style electric razor, the best of which, for women, are probably those from the men's range of Norelco razors (Philishave outside the US). Most women who try a men's Norelco wonder why nobody ever told them about it before.



I made a HUGE mistake when I began using a facial hair trimmer for women. What was I thinking? Not only is?

hot wax



I made a HUGE mistake when I began using a facial hair trimmer for women. What was I thinking? Not only is?

Electrolysis.



Permanent solution.



I made a HUGE mistake when I began using a facial hair trimmer for women. What was I thinking? Not only is?

try waxin 4 awhile it becomes thinner and much less after awhile



I made a HUGE mistake when I began using a facial hair trimmer for women. What was I thinking? Not only is?

WAXING IT



I made a HUGE mistake when I began using a facial hair trimmer for women. What was I thinking? Not only is?

nair makes a sensitive skin formula face cream h air remover. i'd do that and look into getting electrolysis in the next six months. you have to find someone who is good at it / and it's kind of pricey takes a few visits. there is also a cream remover the dr. can prescribe. good luck to you.



I made a HUGE mistake when I began using a facial hair trimmer for women. What was I thinking? Not only is?

2 things that you can try are threading or the Emjoi Tweeze.



With threading, you can either have it done at a salon, look it up in the search engine for instructions on how to do it yourself, or check out Ebay for a device that is supposed to simulate threading.



The Emjoi tweeze comes in several different types and can be purchased online or locally. It is like tweezing, only it tweezes a lot of hairs at once. Some people do not find it painful... others are more sensitive and cannot use it on some areas of their skin.



Waxing can cause those little lines around the lips from all of the tugging... so I would advise against it, if you are able to use something different...



Some women actually use a razor and swear by it... Check out the reviews in the message board of the Essential Day Spa regarding razors and hair removal.



Good luck!



I made a HUGE mistake when I began using a facial hair trimmer for women. What was I thinking? Not only is?

Laser hair removal is the BEST way. Go and see a professional in a salon, that's an absolute must!



No tweezing, no waxing, no hair removal cream!!!



I made a HUGE mistake when I began using a facial hair trimmer for women. What was I thinking? Not only is?

Waxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment