Saturday, April 14, 2012

What do you think when will my gap get fill up between my facial hair?

hi i am 17.5 years i have developed quite alot of facial hair then other guy of my age .and it grows really faster .So i have to shave very often .but i have sum noticeable gaps in between my hair.



And its getting fill up quite faster.I can notice some new hairs growing between my gaps its filling up quite faster so wat do u think at what age my gaps will get fill up and how long will it take to fill up my gaps.



What do you think when will my gap get fill up between my facial hair?

tHE More that You Shave tHE "Thicker" that it will get !



What do you think when will my gap get fill up between my facial hair?

the more you shave the thicker it will get and sorry you'll just have to wait and see some men keep gaps all their life and in that case the clean shave look is best

No comments:

Post a Comment